What's new in PDF Architect 5
New E-Sign Module
This is a new service enabling you to easily and professionally organize digital signatures. With this new Module you can prepare, send and track documents for esignature directly within the application. Read more (Verlinkung zu Modulseite E-Sign)
Improvements for Signatures
Additional certificate-based signature properties enabling you to:
Co-sign PDFs: Allow multiple persons to sign a PDF file and add additional signatures
- View signed versions: Display old revisions of co-signed PDFs
Verify signatures via context menu
- Remove signatures (via context menu) to modify a document
New Batch Convert feature allowing you to convert multiple PDF files at once. You don't have to do this one by one anymore.
Bates Numbering allowing you to index and identify documents. This feature is impotant for specific formal use cases.
Additional Cloud Services
Connectivity with OneDrive for Businessand Dropbox Business now available
There are many more bug fixes and improvements besides the new features and enhancements listed above.
- Application crashing when trying to open some secured file
- Bug when using OCR feature for Japanese language
- Application crashing when trying to edit document in Side-by-Side view
- Converting to PDF/A generating a file with errors
- Files opening with a delay
- “Login\Password” fields disappearing from online storage once the computer has restarted (in hibernate mode)